Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DUMPSTER KONG






                   DUMPSTER KONG







Dumpster Kong got his nickname when at the age of five, his parents from Compton, California, took him to the Los Angeles Zoo for the day and when it came time to leave, Officials at the Zoo held him back thinking his real parents were stealing a baby gorilla.

Zoo Officials then held a lineup with the parents picking which one was their child.

The parents made their decision and to this day, 35 years later, are completely satisfied with their decision and their son they chose is now a lawyer.

Tests conducted recently through saliva DNA and blood tests taken from both shows that Dumpster Kongs real parents chose a baby gorilla over their true son.




                     the real KONG from Zoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why his parents made the mistake when choosing which one was their son 35 years before.
Anyone most likely, after looking at both pictures of them now, would have a difficult time choosing the right one.

Anonymous said...

The bottom one, the Lawyer, is better looking, and he also represented me in my legal issues and won everytime.

Anonymous said...

Having had sex with a female gorilla in Vietnam, I can attest to the fact I too was confused to see my baby born from the gorilla that when I went to pick up the baby a month later, I mistakenly took home a human black baby.