Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TIMOTHY J. RYAN,,HUNTINGTON BEACH, CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER..REVIEW


Timothy James Ryan's Reviews

Timothy James Ryan
Average Rating
1.0 star rating
Based on 1 review
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.

Client Reviews


BEWARE

Posted by: John, a Car Accident client, over 1 year ago.

Overall rating1 star ratingPoor
Trustworthy1.0 star ratingPoor
Responsive1.0 star ratingPoor
Knowledgeable1.0 star ratingPoor
Kept me informed1.0 star ratingPoor
  • do not recommend Timothy Ryan.
  • I used Timothy more than 3 years ago.
  • Timothy handled my Car / Auto Accident matter.
  • I have previously worked with 6-10 lawyers.
Client Review:
I hired Tim and it took him over 2 years to settle my clam, every time I called his office I would have to talk to everyone in the office first before getting a hold of him, then when I got a hold of him he had no idea about my case. Finally we settled and he took most of the money



Timothy James Ryan

BEWARE OF ATTORNEYS WHO TALK OUT OF THE SIDE OF THEIR MOUTH WITH ONE HAND IN YOUR WALLET

Posted by: MARK, a Car Accident client, less than a minute ago.
Overall rating1 star ratingPoor 
Trustworthy1.0 star ratingPoor 
Responsive1.0 star ratingPoor 
Knowledgeable1.0 star ratingPoor 
Kept me informed1.0 star ratingPoor 
  • do not recommend Timothy Ryan.
  • I used Timothy 1-3 years ago.
  • Timothy handled my Car / Auto Accident matter.
  • I have previously worked with more than 10 lawyers.
Client Review:
i WAS REAR ENDED by a truck going 65 mph in 2009 and initially handled my case myself since the other party was totally at fault,,,i paid close to $9,000 out of pocket expenses and when I turned my bills over to mercury for settlement,,they only offered $8500 total,,no pain and suffering,,i then hired Ryan to puruse the case for a year more running up $6000 more in medical from dr.s he sent me to,, 

In the mandatory settlement hearing on January 3, 2012, Mercury offered $11,000 wheras I asked Ryan if that was over and above my medical bills including my $9000 out of pocket,,he said yes. 

January 13, 2012 in his office, he showed me the settlement and it showed $4400 to him and over $6000 to the drs. he sent me to and $147 dollars for me,,when I asked what about my out of pocket expenses,,he said "I have had a rough week and about to explode",,he didnt answer then and now and I have refused to sign any check... 

He refuses to communicate,does not care about small cases and even kept calling me Mitch, which isnt my name. 

I now am going to small claims court and mabye there , I will find out why he deceived me and refuses to answer why my out of pocket expenses were not even sent to mercury for reimbursement. 

I am also reporting this case to the california state bar. 

I will keep you posted on the outcome


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this
write-up plus the rest of the website is very good.
Also see my web page > whiplash injury