Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MODESTMINX AKA CINNABELLE OPEN FORUM...WIZARDOFBAUM...CANDY TALK VIDEO


This video is public.MODESTMINX aka CINNABELLE ON CAM4 WANNABE WANNABE

THE WIZARDOFBAUMTHE WIZARDOFBAUM·307 videos

2,636 
Like      Dislike 14
 
     
Published on Nov 14, 2012
modestminx from oregon has no job but to sit on her cam all day exposing herself and you name it and thinks she is an aspiring actress and that all the viewers are so in love with her though the only reason they watch is to see her do what she does and certainly not for her brain as demonstrated here.

    Uploader Comments (THE WIZARDOFBAUM)


    All Comments (11)

    THE WIZARDOFBAUM
    • Paul Ashbaugh
      You have started something I don't think you can compete with sir.. I will find your screen name and history, and what ever I can do to publicly expose you to your community for what you really are I will if you keep this post up or keep posting anything like it again-Freedom of speech but to publicly slam someone like you have is wrong and I and the people I know will not stand and allow it to happen.. Recording that was illegal also, you agreed to that when you signed to this site..
       · 
    • Paul Ashbaugh
      Wife and I own 2 other businesses Construction and a cleaning business but camming is much better-We started a little over a year ago and since I have done 3 minute clips 3 times a month that pays me $4500.00 per clip=9grand a month-That girl your picking on publicly I bet has a better income base than you.If your short comings didnt keep you from you know you would.. We still cam daily and enjoy every minute so do our viewer,specially the frreebees like you. It's not ur place to judge any1
       · 
    • Paul Ashbaugh
      like so many other married guys do-Secretly wanting the beer stick? Don't answer that as you will most than likely lie anyway..PISS OFF
       · 
    • Paul Ashbaugh
      My wife and I are cam performers and let me tell you-Just because you dont like the way she is making her money doesn't mean it's wrong, and really what was you doing going to cam4 to even view this-I bet you are one of those that go to the site expecting FREE Sex cam with people and you are probably married-if you are married you do it behind her back and if your not We ALL know why-Do you view the guys cam's also behind your wifes back
       · 
    • Marcel Oosterbaan
      it's none of your business
       · 
    • artillery boy
      Why do you give a shit, Really. 
       · 

    No comments: